Whether it’s a stand-by medic on set for a one -day TVC or a Specialised Response Unit / Rescue Paramedic crew for a big budget feature film, we provide a unique service tailor made to suit every production’s needs.
Our crews work primarily alongside stunt co-ordinators and safety teams to ensure the highest level of treatment is available in the case of an on- set emergency. Not only do our paramedics have years of on -road experience in front-line emergency response but they also come fully equipped with a unique set of skills and qualifications including, but not limited to:
– IRATA certification Rescue from Heights & Rigging Tickets
– Breathing apparatus and Confined Space Rescue
– Advanced Driving & Priority Response Driving
– Motorbike / Boat & Jet- ski Licences
– Aeromedical Retrieval and Rescue Winching (Fixed and rotary wing)
– HUET helicopter Underwater Escape Training
– Bronze Medallion/ SCUBA / Water Safety
– Fire Safety
We also provide private medical services to individual high-profile clients, where privacy and confidentiality remain of utmost importance.
At action & Emergency we pride ourselves on providing only the highest standard of trained professionals from backgrounds within a state emergency service to ensure the safety of your teams when providing medical care.
In addition to our paramedical services we also offer nationally accredited First Aid Training and CPR refresher courses.
Contact us for a quote today for your next production.